Everything but the Kitchen Sink? Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies? What? Yeah, Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies. You will smile when you taste these bad boys. Literally. You. Are. Going. To. Smile. They are the BEST cookies I have ever made. They are chocolatey (is that a word?), nutty, soft, and so good. Oh yeah and they are vegan. You can find the chocolate chips I used Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Dry Mixture Ingredients
- 1¼ c. Oats
- 1¼ c. + 2 tbs. Wheat flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Cocoa powder
- 1//4 tsp. Salt
- Wet Mixture Ingredients
- ¾ c. Melted coconut oil
- ¾ c. Coconut sugar
- ¼ c. White sugar (vegan-without bone char)
- ¾ c. Creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- "Everything But the Kitchen Sink" Ingredients
- 1c. Coconut shreds
- 1c. Vegan chocolate chips
- ½ c. Pecan (if desired)
- 2-4 tbs. Almond milk (if necessary)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Dry Ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Place wet mixture ingredients in mixing bowl. and thoroughly combined.
- Add in dry ingredients about a cup at a time while in mixer until all dry ingredients have been added and are thoroughly combined.
- Using a spoon add in the "Everything But the Kitchen Sink" Ingredients until thoroughly combined. Add the almond milk if batter is too stiff.
- Place 2 tbs. rounded dollops on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Be sure to not overcook or the cookies will come out hard.
Do you like cake?
Of course you do! How about vegan chocolate cake? Download the recipe here, then access other recipes on my Sol Kissed Recipes page.